Search Oracle Blogs

List of Blogs maintained by Paweł Barut.


Sunday, September 03, 2006

About Blog and Me

Hi All Readers! I'm a Software Engineer with many years of experience in developing computer software. I'm mostly working on software that uses Database Systems. In past I was using dBase and Clipper. Since 1996 it is Oracle. I was working on all version since Oracle 7.3 and on many platforms: Novel, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Compaq Tru64, Windows. On this blog I want to share my knowledge and experience with all visitors. I hope You will find some interesting and useful topics here. I'll be writing about my current problems and solutions, tricks I use in everyday work, bugs and workarounds, and thinks that are interesting to me, and You might find interesting too. Cheers, Paweł

No comments:

 

Copyright © Paweł Barut
Printing from DOS to USB Printer