Search Oracle Blogs

List of Blogs maintained by Paweł Barut.


Monday, May 28, 2007

Oracle Blog Aggregators and Bloggers Community

Today I've noticed that my blog became aggregated on official Oracle Blogs site. For me it is really good news as it can bring me more readers. My blog is also aggregated at OraNA.info by Eddie Awad (Oracle blogger of the year 2006) and on orablogs.com by Brian Duff (Oracle employee). Unfortunately I cannot find any of my post on OTN Semantic Web. I hope it will change in near future, as this is still beta release...
For me it seems that latest discussions about Oracle Bloggers community have positive impact. Official list of Oracle blogs not maintained by Oracle employees is more complete now. Also The Pythian Group is doing great job for Oracle community by publishing series of Log Buffer.

Cheers, Paweł

4 comments:

Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said...

Another excellent Oracle blog aggregator at orafaq.com/aggregator

Paweł Barut said...

Thanks for sharing Frank. Unfortunately I'm not included there.

Shopping Cart said...

Hi,

I appriciate your aggrgation to the Oracle blogs.
I think the blog post is not a e3asy job,its really hardworking.

 

Copyright © Paweł Barut
Printing from DOS to USB Printer